Saturday, November 29, 2008

Evan's something

We went to my sister's Catholic church for Evan's something? He had an awful white outfit on and I would have KILLED my mother if she made me where that but I do have to admit he did look cute. I missed the entire whatever it was because Austin was extremely sick! I mean I would have busted our crying hysterically if I didn't have to keep my composure at whatever I was at. Austin's stomach hurt him so bad. I took him to the bathroom 4 times hoping it would get better, but it never did:( I was dying inside. It's the worst feeling in the world knowing that your child is hurting and you can't do anything about it! The thing only lasted 45 minutes and by the time we made it to the truck Austin was crying so bad that I couldn't stop crying. I thought about taking him to the hospital but decided to go home and snuggle with him for a little bit to see if it would get better. Luckily it did.
The boys spent the night with my parents the night before and Dad was nauseous. I'm thinking that was what was wrong with Austin but he just didn't know how to tell me how he was feeling. Sorry, no pictures of anything. I was to worked up about Austin to worry about anything else. Thanks to Mom and Dad for watching over Kaleb at the thing! I couldn't have been there without you! Sorry Shawn I wasn't more social and peppy. I did my best, but my heart and stomach were in knots! You could have said hello and I would have burst out crying:( Love you all. Sorry I couldn't be there for you 100%.

1 comment:

Shawn Amore said...

Thanks for coming. I did not know Austin was sick until afterwards. It really meant a lot to me and JR that you and the boys were there. I love you so much. Have a great week and I will hopefully see you next weekend. Oh, and Evan looked cute, I could have put him in a gown but decided the pants set was more boyish:)