Saturday, November 15, 2008

I hear wedding bells:)





Rebecca, my oldest girlfriend in the entire world got married today. We've been best friends since 10th grade. Needless to say, we have been thru everything together. We still talk on the phone at least 4 times a day which is weird because we have nothing in common. We're in totally different phases of our lives but God has kept our friendship strong and it will stay like that FOREVER. Did I mention she's moving to the Netherlands in January. As I sit here and type and cry my eyes out, I can think of so many fun, truly happy, sad, awkward, mischievous, disappointing, hysterical(the list could go forever)times we've been able to experiance over the past 14 years. She is going to be truly missed.

2 comments:

Shawn Amore said...

Pretty girls:)

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! If you need any help in the "gone best friend department" call me. My best friend moved to Texas 3 weeks and 5days ago...