Friday, November 7, 2008

When does Fall stop falling????

Our new house is in the neighborhood Shea Woods Estates. And when they say woods, they mean trees are EVERYWHERE! I'm not saying I don't like trees but during this time of year they start getting on my nerves. Especially now that we have a pool. We're going to buy a cover but because we needed furniture and some other things, it was low on our priority list. So now we get to clean the pool twice a day in the cold weather. Anyone who knows me that well knows I don't do good in the cold. I've been trying to get Brian to move somewhere tropical but he keeps reminding me that islands don't sell many cars. So were stuck here in the freezing cold
cleaning out LEAVES! Luckily, Kaleb enjoys going outside and talking to me while I clean the pool. For instance, while I was cleaning out the above basket he asked me when he could get married. What? He got a candy necklace at school today and wanted to give it to Kenzie so they could get married. He thought she would really like it and it would look pretty on her. I told him he could give her a candy necklace but the wedding would have to wait until after college. As you can see, it wasn't the answer he was looking for:)

No comments: