Friday, November 28, 2008

Lazy day!

We barely did anything today! We stayed in our PJ's until 11:00 then went to lunch with my Mom. We stay so busy all the time that the boys wanted to relax and take it easy. Kaleb had told my Mom that I never take them to Taco Bell anymore because I'm really trying to watch our money. Mom felt sorry for them so she promised she would take them. She came over about 11 then we headed to Taco Bell. Next we went to Target to get Evan a Christmas present(not telling what it is) then headed home. We laid in bed and watched Scobby Doo then went upstairs to decorate the boys Christmas trees. Nothing else exciting. WE WERE LAZY!

2 comments:

kristen said...

where did you get that little tree for them? I'm wanting to put on in Chase's room and I'm looking for something small.

The Travis's said...

I got it at Home Depot two years ago in an after Christmas clearance sale. I love a good bargain:)