Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ITT here we come

When we woke up this morning at 6:15 Kaleb sounded worse than he did on Monday. He really needed to stay home from school but I had a hair appointment that I couldn't miss. I'm in a wedding on Saturday and my roots were awful! I promised him I would check him out early though. So off to school we went then I headed to Gould's for the new me:)

After getting my hair done I headed to Kohl's and saw the girl that I'm stalking. Her name is Lisa and I see her everywhere I go. Her son AJ is in Kaleb's class at school and we both go to Prairie Life gym. If I go to the park, a store, during Race for the Cure she's there!! I'm always five minutes behind her. So of coarse I walk in and there she was. Both of us just crack up because I've already informed her that I'm stalking her. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

I picked Kaleb up at 1:15 and we came home to rest. I was going to get Austin at the same time but he was asleep so I didn't want to wake him. Kaleb and I were at home for an hour then headed back to get Austin. Once home again, we played in the playroom then decided to play games on the computer. They would stay on the computer all day if I let them. Nothing exciting happened today except Brian is out of town. Not that that's exciting but we miss him very much............

No comments: