Sunday, November 23, 2008

Early Thanksgiving



Brian's family came over today for us to celebrate Thanksgiving. Luckily, Brian's Mom and Grandmother made the main coarse so we didn't have to deal with that:) I did appetizers because they are always my favorite and easy! While they were here we went upstairs and did the Wii fit. Our nieces were so funny on it, but what was funnier was Brian's dad laughing hysterically screaming "you go girl" over and over. All the Stempel's got to do the soccer game and I think Jamie won on that. Later that afternoon, I took my kids up there and let them do it. Austin got 1st place on it by hitting over 50 balls! I tell you what, that kids got some Wii fit skills and has no idea what he's doing. Thanks to everyone for coming over. We had a blast. We missed Mark, Melanie, Katie, and Suzanne but will hopefully see you soon. Love you all...........

1 comment:

Andrea said...

We, too, had a blast! We are getting ours tomorrow, so we'll have to have a Wii tournament! Have a great Thanksgiving!