Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Picture with Santa

I wanted to hit Santa up before Thanksgiving because I'm not standing in line to see him. It's too much chaos and the boys have never wanted to sit in his lap anyways. The earlier the better for us. I can't imagine standing in line for an hour to get up there and my kids cry the entire time. That's ridiculous! So we went today. We walked in and talked to him for a long time. The kids became his best friend and Kaleb told him our life story. By the time we left, he walked us out to our truck and told us he would see the boys on Christmas Eve. On the way outside, Kaleb started showing out and causing a scene trying to act cool. He starts yelling "Austin stop pushing me" with his arm held out in the STOP motion. Austin was about 10 steps away from him checking out the Christmas decorations. He had no idea what was going on so he just ignored Kaleb. I reminded Kaleb that Santa was watching and he laughed and said he was "just playing". He likes to cause the biggest scenes in the entire world. This is exactly why Brian hates to take the boys in public. They all the sudden think their in a movie and hope everyone is watching their big debut. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Kaleb's big moment but I was trying to act like I had control of my children. Especially in front of Santa Claus!
Our Christmas list-We cut out pictures and glued them to paper so Santa could see what we wanted. We advised Santa that we couldn't write yet so this is the best we could do:)
Santa checking our list!
Kaleb telling our life story.......
Best buds forever!

1 comment:

kristen said...

That's a good idea to cut out pictures!

So, does Santa sit on a couch this year??