Friday, November 14, 2008

Bridal shower, Rehersal, and Rehersal dinner oh my....

So Friday to say the least started off BUSY! Kaleb woke up at 5:50 to a bloody nose and he felt horrible. I called the doctor and she said he was fine. It's his bodies way of flushing the sinus infection out. Gross! Today is his last day of his antibiotics but it's suppose to work for 5 days after your last dose so we will see. I took the kids to school then Kaleb's nose started bleeding. It wasn't gushing out but when he would wipe his nose with his shirt, a little blood would be on it. I took him back home with me because I didn't want want his teachers to deal with it. Luckily, it didn't bleed the rest of the day which I knew would happen.

I had the bridal shower at 12:30 and thank goodness my mother-in-law was able to keep Kaleb. I took him over there then headed to Coletta's for lunch. I left there at 2:10 then headed to pick Kaleb up then get Austin. I was tired already! Austin's school gets out at 2:30 but I'm truly thankful to have good friends help out! Thanks Alisa:) Kaleb and I met Alisa, Blake, and Austin at Baskin Robbins. I hadn't been there in forever and the boys really enjoyed it. Then we headed home to rest. Ah, I love that word. I had an hour to spend with the boys before Mom picked them up for the weekend. I enjoyed every minute of it!!!

As soon as the kids left, I headed to the church for the rehearsal. After that, we went to the rehearsal dinner at Jim's Place Grill. I didn't get any pictures because Brian hates getting other people to take them. Everyone stops what their doing to watch and Brian can't stand that so sorry, no pictures. I hope everyone had a more relaxing day than we did. It was fun but I'm glad it's over.............

No comments: