Wednesday, January 18, 2012

L.O.V.E.


I got off Facebook because I wanted more time with my family. Sadly, Pinterest has taken it's place. I am not a crafty person but I follow directions really well. I could never come up with the cute things but can totally recreate them. I made several things for Christmas but this is my first Valentine's craft. I haven't finished the E because I had to wait for the top and bottom to dry but you get the drift.

I'm spelling the word LOVE and am going to put the letters on ribbon to hang. The L and the V are going to be spray painted red and the O and E are white glitter as you can see. I started working on this tonight since Brian's gone and I have no one to talk too. I watched an episode of The Parenthood and glittered away. At least it kept me busy for about 15 minutes;-)

No comments: