Monday, January 16, 2012

Incredible Pizza






I've dreaded going to this place.
I get so stressed out taking the kids to stuff like this because Kaleb just walks off and does his own thing. I've seriously considered making him one of those leash kids. I have to admit it wasn't as bad as I thought. I couldn't have done it without my Mom and Sister coming along though.

We ate first then headed to Laser tag. The boys LOVED it. What I liked about it was how sweaty they got. Hey, at least they got some exercise.





Next thing was bumper cars.
Evan and Reagan did their own things
Then we did go carts but I didn't get pictures of that. Mom was watching Reagan, Kaleb drove by himself, and Shawn and I drove the little ones. The break didn't work on my car and right at the end Kaleb was in front of me and we had to stop. I screamed at the guy letting him know he had to stop me. All I could think was I'm about to takeout my own kid! He grabbed Austin and my car and stopped us just in time. . Whew, that was a close call. It scared me to death. Needless to say, my nerves were shot and I was ready to go. Too bad we still had 45 minutes left. The kids played games and Kaleb kept running off. Luckily, my Mom went with Kaleb and Reagan, I had Austin, and Shawn had Evan.





Places like this are so much work for adults. Add a high strung person in the mix and they need to sell alcohol:-)




We also sorta played mini golf. I stress the word sorta because the kids just ran to whatever hole they wanted to go to and started playing. It was a free for all!

1 comment:

Shawn Amore said...

Thanks for going! The pictures turned out good. Glad the boys had so much fun!