Monday, January 2, 2012

2nd go at it






I took the boys rollar skating for the first time on 12/27 and they had an absolute blast! They've never shown any interest in it before but when one of my really good friends invited us to go, I said yes. Since then they have not stopped talking about it. I knew I had to take them one more time before school started back so I decided to take them today. I asked some friends to join us and it turned out to be like a party. The wives took the kids skating then we went home, got the husbands, and all of us went to La Hacienda for some margaritas. We let the kids have a table to themselves and they thought that was the coolest thing. It's the little things in life that make you feel special. I know all of our kids did today and thats what life is all about.

No comments: