Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to school with new clothes




This morning I finally ironed some of their new "Christmas" clothes. I took both of them shopping on Christmas break and let them pick out what they wanted. Stressing that the clothes were from Mom and Dad because they always say we never get them anything for Christmas. Too bad the man with the big beard and belly gets all the credit:-)


I've never done that and I have to tell you, it was a lot of fun! I always get what I want and never let them have an opinion. They were all sassy about their clothes and wanted to dress like the mannequins. Austin wore 3 shirts today! Apparently layering is the "in" thing. All I could think about was how much laundry I'm gonna have to do! Who wears 3 shirts to school? I do have to admit though, they were sooooo handsome!!!!!!!!

No comments: