Saturday, January 31, 2009

Campbell Saturday's

Faithfully, every Saturday, my sister and I go out to my parent’s house. I love seeing them every week and would die without them. They mean everything to the boys and me. We have so much fun together! My kids act like lunatics and Evan just sits there and watches them. Shawn and Mom yell at my kids more than I do because they are a LOT stricter than I am. Shawn is just like my Mother! I just kinda sit back and watch because frankly, I don’t care. Kids are kids and need to beat the crap out of each other until they figure out what’s important. Do I want this toy or that one………….I KNOW both of my children’s cry and when to jump up and grab them. My Mom and sister jump at every argument. The boys have them wrapped around their little finger. It’s so funny to watch their reactions on Saturday’s to stuff I would just walk right past. The boys love going to my parents because EVERYTHING gets so much attention.
We always go to the Café for lunch which is really good. We saw Blake there today which is always fun. I truly love that kid! He taught the boys how to shoot the paper off of straws and into people’s faces. The boys also learned how to fold a straw small enough to fit into their mouths. Now that kid has talent. He is an absolute trip. I winked at him and he ran over to his Dad, totally embarrassed. He cracks me up with girls! Not that I’m a “girl” to him but seriously, he is hysterical. If Alisa “Blake’s Mom” loved on my kids, they would definitely love back but not Blake. He’s Mr. KISS and can sing all their songs…………..

Shawn and I took some pictures while Dad was changing the oil in Shawn’s car. Dad made these Pirate boats for the boys for Christmas. They absolutely LOVE them

1 comment:

Shawn Amore said...

Those are three cute boys. Wonder if we will ever get a little girl to join them? If we do she better watch out.