Saturday, January 10, 2009

No doubt about it

I love you. How many times can I say that without being weird? We've been thru thick, thin, and everything in between. The below Neal McCoy song is coming into my head and it makes me think of our relationship. I can't believe your leaving me. I completely understand, but I think a little piece of me is dying inside. Luckily, I get to see you one more time before your adventures begin. You truly are my best girlfriend and I love you always and forever.
Just like every lock's got to have a key
Every river flows lookin' for the sea
And when you plant a seed, it reaches for the sky
That's just the way it is, nobody wonders why
Like coffee needs a cup you know that it ain't much good without it
We were meant to be together, no doubt about it.
Like a hammer and a nail, socks and shoes
We go hand in hand, like a rhythm and blues
What good is a man who hasn't got a dream
Bout as good as a car with no gasoline
We were meant to be together, no doubt about it.
Hope you had a great 30th birthday and going away party. Love you!!!!!!!

No comments: