Friday, January 2, 2009

Wiggled out

We have been working on Kaleb's loose tooth for awhile now. Kaleb wouldn't let me pull it because he said it was going to hurt. He would let me wiggle it for about 5 seconds a day then would tell me I was hurting him. He decided that this tooth was going to fall out by itself. I kept telling him to play with it, but he didn't care. It just sat there, hanging, and driving me crazy! I pick at everything and this tooth was laying on it's side in his mouth and I just wanted to snatch it out everyday. Today, I got it:)
When we brushed his teeth tonight I told him to sit on the counter so I could check it out again. He agreed to give me one try to get it out and if I didn't get it, I could try again tomorrow(if I didn't get it out tonight, I think I would have tried to pull it in his sleep). I couldn't take it anymore. I took a picture of him while he was watching tv so this is the best I could get.

No comments: