Sunday, January 11, 2009

Almost done!




Our house has been destroyed! New years day Brian and I started painting the playroom or should I say Brian. I'm the worst painter EVER. I get bored painting the same wall so I skip around a lot. If it takes me more than 10 minutes to do one thing, I'm out. Brian usually ends up finishing the 100 projects that I start. Yes, I know I have issues!
When we bought our house, our playroom was a little girls room. It was painted light pink with flowers and beads all over the walls. They repainted every room except for this one. Well, we have boys! It's taken us awhile to start on it because frankly, Brian hates painting. Here is the sorta finished product. Were going to hang some comic books on the wall and get a storage cube for some more toys. Were trying to find some more fatheads but I can't seem to find any that I really like.

No comments: