Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Amazing!

I was the first parent to arrive at school for pickup and the sign up list for parent-teacher meetings had just been set out. I do have to admit I got the best time. The latest one on Friday! I'm extremely nervous to meet with the teacher but really want to know whats going on. I don't know why, but every time I talk to the boys teachers all I want to do is cry. It drives me crazy. I don't care if it's good or bad. I think I have issues and I have no idea what they are. I've seriously got to get it together!

So, after I signed up for the meeting the teacher passed out the folders. Drum roll please.......
Kaleb got everything right! He knew all his letters, numbers, colors, shapes, and could write his name legibly. He is a good listener and follows directions very well. He uses kind words and actions, participates at group time, and keeps his hands and feet to himself(has anyone met this kid because I would love too). The only thing he got a comment on was being a quiet rester but she added that he is working on this. The teacher marked that she didn't need a conference with me, but I still wanted to talk to her about his conduct(plus I got a really good time). Her additional comments are"Kaleb is a very bright and energetic little boy. I enjoy having him in my class".
After school we raced home to tell Dad the good news! Brian was painting the playroom and did so the rest of the afternoon. The kids painted a little but then the three of us headed upstairs to play the Deigo Wii game. Mom came and got the boys at 5:00 so Brian and I could go to the Memphis basketball game:) Go TIGERS!!!!

No comments: