Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hot Wheels

We really haven't been up to anything this week. Our family has been obsessed with Hot Wheels on Wii. Literally, we play it for hours. Brian is unlocking flames at night so the boys get to play new courses every morning. They get so excited to wakeup in the morning and find out what new courses they get to play.

We leave for Disney World tomorrow so we bought new shoes on Monday (which took all day), Tuesday and Thursday were swim lessons, and Friday we went to the Zoo. I forgot my camera for everything so no pictures. I'm really slacking.

I've had so many last minute things to do that this week has really flown by. Brian is sick so we got to spend some quality time with him, which has been great. I got all my floors mopped and the house clean so when we get home, I won't have to worry about anything but laundry. A dirty house makes me crazy.

Well, this is it! Were out for the week. Next time I post we will be home from seeing Buzz Light-year. The boys care more about him than Mickey (go figure). The boys are super excited about the flight and staying in a hotel. Please pray for Brian and I that we don't have to take too many Zantax:) Love you all and will see you when we get back...........HELLO FLORIDA!!!!!!

No comments: