Friday, February 13, 2009

Several fights and a parade

Disney World is suppose to be the most magical place on earth. Has anyone ever been there during a parade? I seriously could have killed some people!!! We got there at 6:00 because we wanted to get a good seat. The parade didn't start until 7:00 so we had free reign. We rented a double stroller so I sat my bag down, used the double stroller, then stood up to hold enough space for myself. Brian video taped the boys playing games, while I stood there.











We basically had about 20 minutes before the parade started. I told Brian to take the boys to the restroom and come back and sit. While they were gone, people were trying to move my bag so they could get our spot(which was really pissing me off). I stayed by myself holding down the space and was not putting up with any one's crap. This man(with a mullet) came up with a lady in a wheelchair screaming at me because she was in a wheelchair and deserved to sit in the front. I let him know that he should have been there at 6:00 like I was and that I didn't feel sorry for them. They could go into the handicap area if needed but they weren't getting my spot. He got all pissed off and yelled at me about the wheelchair. The lady wasn't paraplegic, and didn't even need a wheelchair. She ended up sitting behind us and getting up and letting the rest of her family sit in the chair while she stood there. Seriously, people get so ridiculous. Little kids should get the front row, not fake old people. After I fought with several other people, Brian and the kids showed up.

We had a BLAST! Cinderella blew Kaleb a kiss and Austin got a high five from Mr. Snead(Caption Hooks right hand man). Brian and I really don't think that Cinderella blew Kaleb a kiss but were still picking on him for it. He gets so embarrassed because he doesn't like girls.

No comments: