Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ninja time

Today, Kaleb attended a little boy named Garrett’s “Ninja” birthday party. He’s in his class at school and is such a sweet kid. I wasn’t going to let Kaleb go because once he starts hitting, he doesn’t stop. I was scared he would beat the crap out of the other kids because he’s HUGE compared to everyone else. Brian talked me into it because he gave me the “it’s every boys dream to be Ninja for the day” speech and I was suckered right in. Once there, they beat-up a dummy.
Practiced being Ninjas
Became Ninjas
Beat the crap out of each other.
Had pizza and cake.

During pizza, Kaleb had his right arm around the little girl beside him and ate pizza with his left hand. I was talking to some of my friends and didn't even notice what was going on! After a couple of minutes(a really long story about someones child) I looked up to check on Kaleb and there he was loving on his girlfriend. I headed straight over to him and 4 Dad's (including hers)were standing right behind them laughing. I was like oh my gosh!!!! I put an end to that very quickly. Luckily they weren't kissing. Another little boy kept kissing one of the girls. I'm like WTH? Their only 4. I dread the teenage years.................



No comments: