Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Animal Kingdom

We got there before the park opened and were stuck in the middle of about 1500 people . We got to see Mickey and Minny open the park and were lucky enough to be included in the mad dash to the safari ride. The kids and I stayed back while Brian headed to the fast pass line because it was pure chaos. We had an hour to waste so we went to the Bugs Life 3D show. The kids HATED it. It was way too scary for them. Once the show was over, it was back to the Safari. They do this pretend poachers thing with a man named Wilson. The kids asked a hundred times "Who's Wilson and why does he keep talking to us"?After that ride, we got fast passes for Mt. Everest then ate lunch. After lunch all four of us were going to ride a dinosaur ride. We just about got on the ride when one of the workers decided Austin wasn't tall enough. It was heartbreaking:( Brian took him out the exit and Kaleb and I got on the ride. I am so thankful that Austin didn't get to ride it! It was terrifying for a little kid. Kaleb was so scared! I had tears in my eyes at first but about five seconds into it, I was like THANK GOD! We met Brian and Austin in the exit afterwards and Brian bought them dinosaurs so Austin would quit crying. Poor Baby.........Brian took Austin to see Mickey Mouse while Kaleb and I rode Mt. Everest. Then we met back up and headed back to the hotel. It was a very relaxing day!
Austin took a nap while Brian and Kaleb went to Epcot to ride some of the bigger rides. I woke Austin up around 5:00 then headed over there to meet up with them. We all rode the Finding Nemo and golf ball. Austin loved Nemo! We also did Talking with Crush which was really neat. If I hear the word "Dude" one more time I'm going to scream!

No comments: