Thursday, February 12, 2009

Early Hours

By staying at a Disney Resort, you get "magic hours". This is when people who do not stay at a Disney resort have to stand outside while we get all the Fast Passes:) I had my game face on today and had every step we took planned! I even had plan A, B, and C! Yes, I was that into it. Ironically, we used plan C because it had a lot of what ifs which all came true. First, we rode Dumbo(it was actually fun) because the line is always extremely long. Then Brian headed to Thunder Mountain for two "fast passes". The kids and I stayed back and took pictures with Dewey.Then we headed over to the "Jungle Cruise". All three kids got to drive their own boats then off to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. It was pretty scary but Brian and I kept playing it off as silly. Next, we went to Thunder Mountain. Austin isn't tall enough to ride this one so we opted for a rider swap. Brian and Kaleb got to ride, then Kaleb and I rode. While Brian and Kaleb were riding, Austin played on the playground.We decided to go up and watch Brian and Kaleb in the viewing area but somehow missed them. We watched about 20 minutes until I realized that something was wrong. I didn't have my cell phone and started to worry. Austin and I decided to head back to the playground to look for Brian and Kaleb and luckily they decided to head up to the viewing area at the same time. We wasted about 20 minutes but at least we found each other! I got Kaleb then rode Thunder Mountain with him. I love roller coasters!
Austin was feeling left out so we decided to go get fast passes for Space Mountain and the Buzz Light year ride. Austin and I rode Buzz then got another Fast Pass for Buzz while Kaleb and Brian waited for their fast pass for Space Mountain. Upon exiting the ride we saw.........BUZZ LIGHT YEAR!!
We ate lunch then Brian and Kaleb headed over to Space Mountain. Austin and I played games in the arcade.After that, we headed back to the hotel so the boys could get a nap. You don't think they needed one do you? The kids woke up at 6:30 and were ready to go! We headed out to Epcot and rode some more rides. We kept the boys up until 10:30. That is the latest they've stayed up since I took them to Florida in August! Kaleb kept asking if it was time to go to bed and Austin wouldn't shut up! We watched the Illuminations(fireworks and laser light show) and everyone around us, including Brian and I laughed so hard at Austin, I thought I was going to pee my pants. He is SOOOOO funny! He seriously had everyone laughing out loud at his comments. I kept laughing and apologizing to people because he has no whisper voice. Hysterical!!!!! At one point when the "earth" opened he screamed at the top of his lungs "it's broken and is on fire". Actually, the earth opened up with the Olympic torch in the middle singing a song of unity. I was seriously crying I was laughing so hard:)

No comments: