Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

So, our last day in Disney was Valentines Day. Brian and I don't celebrate Valentines day because it's my sister's birthday, and it's a holiday just for money. I truly feel that if people really love each other, they will show it everyday. I don't need someone to tell me that I have to celebrate my husband on a certain day. I should celebrate him everyday and love him with all my heart, always. My life is amazing! I don't take anything I have for granted.






Hollywood Studios had extra "Magic hours" for people who stayed at their resorts. The "fast passes" run out for the Toy Story ride that we wanted to ride within an hour and a half after opening. We had to get there early! We got there at 8:20 and Brian and Austin made a sprint to the fast pass line. Kaleb and I went to the bathroom and then to get the stroller. After we got the stroller, we headed over to the Toy Story ride. Austin and Brian were waiting for us so we went ahead and got in line so we could ride it twice(once by standing in line and once by the fast pass). The ride is 3-D so we had already gotten our glasses and were ready to get on. While we were walking up the stairs to get on the ride, Austin peed his pants while Brian was holding him! Holy CRAP! Brian and Austin thought they were going to die..........
Brian put Austin down due to the wetness and then we hear an announcement. Sorry, this ride is closed due to technical difficulties(we just stood in line 55 minutes for nothing) please exit the same way you came in. Since we were fixing to get on the ride, we went out the fast pass exit(with Austin hysterically crying because the ride was broken) because the walk was a lot shorter. Luckily that way, we got another Fast Pass as soon as the ride opened. Yeah, we had two fast passes and a potty break! Austin still really needed to go, again!
After we went to the restroom we went to the Playhouse Disney show which featured Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, and Handy Mandy. The boys loved the show but it was carpet only seating and my legs are a little too long for that. Seriously, how long do people think that adults can sit criss cross apple sauce?
After the show, we headed back to the Toy Story ride to see if it was fixed. We waited in line for 20 minutes then hopped on it. It was by far the best ride we rode all week. I'm glad we went to so much trouble for it. I seriously could ride it all day and not get bored. After the ride, we ate lunch, then went back for our second fast pass for it. It was AWESOME!
Then we headed back to the hotel to catch our bus to the airport. Yes, we had to come back to reality......YUCK:(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Disney stories are hilarious! We have been there too fighting with wheel chairs and overweight people! I am glad you stood your ground. It looks and sounds like your family had a fabulous time. Thanks for sharing!