Saturday, December 27, 2008

PaPaw's 75th Birthday Party

Today we celebrated my Papaw's 75Th birthday. His birthday was early December but we waited until my family from South Carolina and Virginia arrived for Christmas. It was a surprise party so when he walked in the door everyone yelled "surprise''(I know your all stunned at this). Austin couldn't see because "all the big people were in my way" so he busted out crying. It was so sad it made me cry. Aunt Vicky made Papaw do it again just for Austin. Were pathetic! We do the craziest things for little ones:) He was so excited though! I gave my photographer kids my camera to keep them quiet so this is what they came out with. I didn't post the 100 pictures of the waiters and hardwood floor. I know your all sad you missed those.

Uncle Steve
DaddyAunt Shawn and Baby Oven
Cousin Aimee(my kids took like 10 of you).
Kaleb and Austin prior to me handing over the camera.

No comments: