Monday, December 29, 2008

Gorgeous Days!

Today, I took down Christmas decorations. We stayed in our PJ's until about 1:00 when the trash can got full enough to make me take it outside. Once I took a breath of the fresh air, I was sold! Time to get outside and hit up the zoo. I raced the boys to get dressed(which I always win) and raced them to the truck. I knew we had about 30 minutes to get out of the house and it takes them 15 minutes to get motivated and moving. I said "Travis' let's roll"(which I say every time we leave the house) and Austin advised me that that makes him nervous and stresses him out. Once out of the house we had a blast. Kaleb was Mr. Cameo and wanted his picture taken at every photo-op possible. I'm not sure what was going on but Kaleb was really into the camera.

I'm LOVING the boys being at home for Christmas break but am ready for them to go back. Kaleb's midterm evaluation starts January 5th so we will see how it goes...........He better do good as much as I have worked with him over this past month. I would really be disappointed with myself if he doesn't pass with flying colors,

No comments: