Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Photos

Sunday went bye way to fast! The kids spent the night at my parents Saturday night so we could watch the Bama game without interruptions from the kiddos. Dave and Trish came over after the game but didn't stay extremely late. I can't remember what time we went to bed but the next thing I know our doorbell is ringing and kids were home. Crap, up again at the crack of dawn like always is going thru my head at this point. I looked at the clock and it was 10:30! Are you kidding me? 10:30, I haven't slept past 8:00 in ages and here it was 10:30. Brian had been up since 8:30 but man I was out. I do have to admit I could have slept several more hours. I love sleep. I never feel like I'm caught up on it. I jumped up and got in the shower since we had to be in Lakeland at 1:00 for family pictures. The pictures only lasted a stressful hour then we headed to Brian's parents for a little bit. Here is the best one of us.
After we left Brian's parents we went to Bass pro to checkout their Christmas decorations and games. It was NOT as magical as the newspaper ads made it out to be. Don't waste your time if your planning on making the drive. We had to go there anyways because I needed waterproof gloves for cleaning out the pool. The water is so cold on my bare hands I can't hardly stand it anymore. Brian went shopping for the gloves and the kids and I checked out the other stuff. Nothing was organized. No workers were helping make sure the older kids whose parents turn them loose were letting the younger kids have a turn. I'm outspoken enough to let the kids know their turn was up but other parents weren't and they just stood there. I was really disappointed but the kids had fun so that's all that mattered.

1 comment:

kristen said...

I love your family picture! And you look beautiful!!