Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A whole lot of NOTHING!

We didn't get out of our pajamas until 4:15 today. Yes, we did a whole lot of NOTHING! The kids have been driving me crazy to become members of Jumpstart.com so I finally decided to invest my $7.99 a month to see what it has to offer. Needless to say, I couldn't peel them off of it.
The note from Kaleb's teacher made me feel bad and his cough is terrible. We decided to rest, rest, rest....... Plus, I'll use any excuse not to workout! Austin played on my laptop while Kaleb used the other computer. We spent the entire day together in the office learning how to add, subtract, read, sort shapes, make a calendar, and a ton of other things. It was a lot of fun but a lot of nothing that the kids truly enjoyed. They were so proud of themselves for every accomplishment and every "badge" they earned. Their so smart! Even their teachers think so:)
Oh, we also put candy in their Easter eggs for school. I ended up finishing it so the kids could get back on the computer.

No comments: