Thursday, April 2, 2009

First Practice

Tonight was our first T-ball practice. It's been raining so much that all of them have been cancelled. The coach finally decided that if it wasn't raining at 5:30 we were having practice even if the ground was soaking wet. So we went, in the mud, at the time that were suppose to be getting our pajamas on because it's almost bedtime.
Kaleb doesn't like to be dirty so he walked on his tiptoes the entire time making sure his shoes stayed clean. He would pick the ball up with his fingertips because it was wet and didn't want his hands dirty. I have no idea who he gets this from but it's hysterical. He doesn't even want to have fun because he has to stay clean. The practice lasted an hour. 45 minutes into it Kaleb yells "Mom, I'm ready to go home". My reply was "pay attention". 5 minutes later he says the same thing. Once again, I say "pay attention". After practice was over I told the boys to get in the truck because it was really late and already way past their bedtime. Kaleb looked and me and said "I told you I wanted to go home along time ago. I'm so tired. Why did you make me stay up so late". I had no response. I just smiled and asked him what he wanted for dinner.



We always say our favorite things we did during the day before we go to bed. Kaleb's favorite thing tonight was going to bed.

No comments: