Monday, April 6, 2009

Note sent home

I got a note sent home from Kaleb's teacher today. She said that Kaleb's cough was very distracting and no one could fall asleep at rest time because he was so loud. If it happened again on Wednesday she would call me to come get him.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm sorry your 5 year old couldn't take a nap due to a child that can't breath out of his nose. Maybe your children should go to bed earlier and get 11 hours of sleep at night like mine so they don't require a nap. Needless to say, I was PISSED! I asked Kaleb a hundred question about what happened and he said he kept getting put into the thinking chair because he couldn't stop coughing. It's like he was punished because he coughed. He said it was worse during rest time and they made him move onto a harder floor away from everyone else. What kind of sense does that make? Kaleb hasn't fallen asleep EVER during rest time for the past 2 years that he's been going to that school. Why wouldn't they give him a cough drop or let him do something sitting up like coloring or read a book? You know he's not going to fall asleep! I'm talking to that teacher on Wednesday, or better yet, he's staying with me.........

No comments: