Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter parties

Today was the boys Easter parties at school. I didn't get to go to Kaleb's party last year because I had Austin and you can't bring siblings due to state regulations. I felt like I truly missed out on something and still haven't forgiven myself. This year, I wasn't going to miss a second.
Austin's egg hunt started at 10:15 and I was there by 10:00. I hung out with Dr. Steve and his wife Mariweta who have triplets in Austin's class. Dr. Steve is the head Doctor in the ER at Baptist Collierville so I tend to hit him up with a ton of questions. Poor guy! He's so nice for a doctor which is the part I love. He talks to Austin like their best buds and when Austin walks in the door he walks right up to Dr. Steve and gives him a high five. This makes it a little easier to go to the ER when needed because we get to see Dr. Steve:) Man is it nice knowing people in high places! We hid the eggs and about 5 minutes later the class came out. Once the teacher opened the door, Austin was off!Each child was suppose to collect 12 eggs. Needless to say, Austin got about 25! He was even trading eggs with his girlfriend.He also stopped for some photo ops with his teacher.After all the eggs were found we took some class pictures. I wasn't able to get all the kids at once because of my camera, but I took some pictures of Austin. Can you tell which ones are the triplets? Of coarse, Austin is in between two of them!After the egg hunt, we headed inside for the party. It wasn't too exciting. The kids were extremely quit and ate the entire time.
Kaleb's party was next. They were all sitting at the tables eating food and also being quite.

The parents were bored(which doesn't take much) so we headed outside to hide Easter eggs. His class didn't take long to find all the eggs. Each child was only allowed 12 so it took Kaleb about 15 seconds.
Then he traded.

And took his picture with the Easter Bunny(Emma's Mom).

After Kaleb's egg hunt I took the boys home with me so we could rest up for tomorrow. I'm so ready for them to feel better........................

No comments: