Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nice and Relaxing

My parents watched the kids this morning for a couple of hours so Shawn and I could do some damage at the outlet mall. While we were gone they took the kiddos to the pool and swam their little hearts out. Shawn and I headed back to the condo ready to hit the beach and get some sun but the kids had a different idea. They wanted to watch cartoons. I was a little disappointed so while they watched their cartoons Shawn and I acted like white trash and laid out in the grass by the condo. Yep, we were those people. Evan and Austin joined us after awhile but liked the puddle much better than sitting in a chair. Kaleb watched TV about an hour then we headed to the indoor pool while my parents cooked dinner. The kids fought/swam for awhile and the feast was finally ready. Seriously, they always outdo themselves. After dinner we headed out to the beach for a long time. It was by far(as you can see) my favorite part of the day.

No comments: