Wednesday, June 29, 2011

2 Brats for sale!

I'm at my wits end! I'm so tired of the fighting, whining, hitting, screaming, tattle tailing, that I'm about to loose my mind. My kids are driving me crazy and I'm ready to trade them in for a dog. Now, that says a lot for me because I don't even like dogs. Not that I want them to die, I just don't want one. I have enough stuff to keep clean and don't need the added responsibility. Dog lovers, please don't get offended, I just can't stand the drool, housekeeping, and everything else that comes along with animals. I don't even want a fish.
This is the first week since school's been out that we've been home and I'm about to go crazy. I'm a total schedule freak and everyone is off schedule and our lives are falling apart. Or so I feel like. I'm trying really hard to do fun stuff that they've been wanting to do but Oh my goodness. I'm about to kill them. I took them to the gym today for the first time this summer to swim and go down the water slides. We were there about an hour and they decided that they were hungry. They talked me into getting them something to eat so we went to the cafe. We stood in line about 2 minutes and they had a knockdown drag out fight over who touched who first. I pulled them out of line because I didn't want to buy them something "special" if they were acting that way. We went back to our chairs and neither one of them would stop crying so we just had to leave. I have no idea why I try! I'm so tired of their behavior I seriously would pay someone to take them away.

2 comments:

Shawn Amore said...

Guess mom and dad were thinking the same thing about us fighting all the time:)

The Travis's said...

I know. Sometimes I wonder why I have 2 kids but then I wouldn't have Austin and my life wouldn't be complete without him.