Monday, June 20, 2011

Just Arrived

Well, we made it to the beach and it only took 8 hours! We had to stop every hour and 10 minutes for potty breaks. The kids would tell me they had to go right after I would pass a gas station then the next one would be 30 miles down the road. Traveling with small children is so different than adult only trips. We unloaded all the stuff(which I think included the kitchen sink) and headed out to the beach. Evan and Austin ranand Kaleb didn't want sand on his feet so he took a much slower approach. Once there, the kids had a blast. About 20 minutes in Kaleb got stung on the foot by something so he and I headed back. I'm not sure if it was a jellyfish but I treated it like one. I put hot water on it and gave him Tylenol. It worked so I can't complain. Austin stayed with my parents, Evan, and Shawn and also got stung by something under his armpit and behind his leg. I did the same thing with him and it seemed to work also. I'm going watch them like a hawk tomorrow so hopefully we won't have this problem again.

No comments: