Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Last straw

We came home from the gym,cooked dinner, and headed to the backyard so I could fix the Polaris(pool vacuum). While I was fixing it, the kids asked me if they could stand in the pool. Of coarse I said no. Bedtime was in 30 minutes and I didn't want them wet. Besides, they had just taken a shower at the gym so the last thing I wanted them to do is get in the pool. Not 2 seconds after I said no, both kids got in the pool! WOW.....I lost it. Needless to say, both kids were sent to bed immediately and I got to hear them cry for the next 20 minutes.
Poor Brian. He came home about 10 minutes after I put them to bed and he got to hear all 3 of us cry. I'm sure the last thing he wanted was to work all day and come home to 3 crying babies. I'm so ready for this day to be over.

No comments: