Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Poor BABY!!!!!


Today was a school day for both the boys. I headed to Wal-mart to buy another helmet for Kaleb's Halloween costume. We bought their costumes about 3 weeks ago and Kaleb put his mask in my truck and left it there. Needless to say it got SMOOSHED! I bought another costume this morning then put the smooched mask in the new costume and returned it. Yes, I'm cheep but they don't sell just the mask. I'm not buying another entire costume for 1 item. That's just ridiculous. Then I got to clean house. I'm still not sure why we can't have a maid. Oh wait, that's me.

I went to pick the boys up today from school and as soon as the teacher opened the door she saw me and said she needed to talk to me. Of course I'm thinking oh no what has my child done now? Did he beat the crap out of another little boy or talk back to the teacher? I knew it wasn't good with her expression and then she closed the door to talk to me so other mom's couldn't hear! I always think the worst just like my mother. Come to find out he fell on the concrete and scratched his entire face. It was so sad! But he was excited he was the only person in his class to eat a popcicle. Poor baby!

No comments: