Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Anyone who has this blog address are the people who are closest to our hearts. We just heard from one of our friends that they tried to post a comment and were not able to because they had to log in. We think we fixed it but were not positive. If anyone has problems viewing a picture or adding a comment please let us know. Were still trying to figure out all the settings so we would really love to know if anyone has problems. Thanks for your help! We love you all............

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, it was like reading a book to get caught up with you guys. You have an absolutely BEAUTIFUL family!!! I love this new blog! I am not sure if I need to get a "Google Account" or what? Hey, whatever I need to do to stay up to date with the Travis family - DONE! I love it-you guys rock! Look forward to future updates! Love both of you guys-Aimee