Saturday, October 25, 2008

New House

We're not sure if everyone is aware of our moving situations. Yes, we were Gypsies for awhile. We sold our house in Rossville in May then moved into a rental house waiting on our new house to be built in Piperton. It was so pretty. I wish everyone could have seen it including Brian and I.
We met with our builder on a Sunday night to go over the final plans one last time before we broke ground the very next day. During the meeting Brian and I started to have second thoughts due to the economy and the budget being a lot higher than we had wanted. Once our builder left, we decided to get on our laptops to look and see what was for sale. We saved the houses into our favorites then traded computers. Luckily both of us had this house. It is definitely our dream house and we plan to stay forever!

2 comments:

kristen said...

So, I'm confused (shocker I know!). Is this the house that you live in now? You rent it, or own it? It is beautiful...and huge!

The Travis's said...

Yes, we bought it in July. The people that sold it relocated so we got it for a great price. I have a very hard time keeping it clean.....