Friday, June 1, 2012

First week of Summer is Over.....

Last night when Brian got home he told me that no one was going to Heber Springs this weekend and wanted to know if I wanted to go. I didn’t care either way because we’re going the next two weekends. We decided to ask the boys and do whatever they wanted.


As soon as the boys got up, I asked them and they immediately said yes. So the race was on! I got us a condo booked then started getting the fruit ready for our 10:00 play date. Yes, I should have cut the cantaloupe and watermelon yesterday but that would have been too easy. Luckily the boys are playing really well today. I have Evan again so we shall see what happens.

I wasn’t thinking when I bought the watermelon and grabbed the biggest one. After cutting it open I realized it had seeds. I don’t mean a little seeds, it’s like the things threw up seeds. I spent an hour trying to pick them out and finally said to heck with it. I’ll warn everyone prior to eating it and let them worry about it.

We were of coarse 30 minutes late as always but who would expect anything less. It wasn’t the kids fault this time. It was that dang watermelon! As soon as we got there, I had to go help Evan change into his swim trunks. I sat the fruit on the table and what do you know, Kaleb ate a piece of watermelon before I gave my seed warning. He screamed oh gross its rotten. Just my luck!

The boys swam (froze), checked out the chickens, and ate lunch. It was nice to hang out with my friends and sit back and relax for once.

If you’re wondering why I haven’t posted many pictures, it’s because I left my camera at my parents on Saturday. I have my phone but they usually turn out with creepy eyes when I use it. Since were heading to Heber later today I decided to go get the camera. While heading back to town from Rossville, I realized we left the kids goggles at Lauren’s house. Crap, now I have to go back over there because the boys have swim lessons today. Ugh, always something.

We headed to Wal-Mart next and I swear it was like a party! I saw my Bible Study teacher so she got to meet the boys, one of Kristen Lewis’s friends which I’ve met a couple of times, some kids from Austin’s preschool, and Lauren who’s house we just left. Maybe I should start hanging out at Wal-Mart if we get board this summer:-)

After racing through Wal-Mart we headed home. We had 45 minutes to spare before swim lessons so I got to pack all of the food and necessities. No clothes are packed yet but that’s the easy part. Today was the boys last swim lesson for this session. Both of the boys were moved to swim team! Who knows, ya’ll might be invited to a swim meet pretty soon. Yep, were two proud parents!




We raced home for the boys to change then headed to Shawn’s work to drop Evan off. We drove the Jeep and the boys froze to death. Its 73 outside and I guess I should have brought jackets. Evan and Austin were so cold I had to turn the heater on. I guess the Jeep wasn’t a good idea. I was burning up!

We headed home, packed, and then hit the road. Not before we ate dinner at La Hacienda first. We got to Heber at 10:00 tonight and all of us are exhausted. Good Night…………..

5 comments:

Meet and Greet Heathrow said...

Don't waste your time, plan your travel and make your journey comfortable. Parking at Heathrow Terminal 2

DaisyParker said...

And you didn't plan anything? meet and greet luton

Brooke Higgins said...

Do you love summers? I hate them. I love winters.

Unknown said...

How long you have been saving money for it?
gatwick parking south terminal

Suzan Baker said...

Summer is the best part of the year. I love spending it on beaches.
Manchester parking deals
airport parking Manchester