Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Camp

The boys are in Bailey Station Beach Bum camp this week. I'm glad I didn't have to entertain them today because I’m not sure how much fun I would be. When we go to Heber we already have everything packed except for our clothes and food. I have “Heber bags” that have everything we need in them. It makes it so easy. Well, I haven’t updated them this year so this weekend while in Heber our shopping list kept growing!

I spent half the day yesterday to Wal-Mart grabbing stuff and the other half going to Bass pro and Bed, Bath, and Beyond price shopping little things. We need a cordless wet/dry vacuum, a rug to step onto the dock, and other minor things but they can add up. Yes, I’m cheap. The kids are in camp so I would rather do that than clean house. Who can blame me! So, today I made my purchases. Whether it be online or at the store then headed home to take an Epsom salt bath. No, I’m not dying today but I’m sore. I’m suppose to go back tomorrow morning but Brian’s in Murfreesboro so I don’t have anyone to watch the kids at 7 AM. Brian and I are both going to the 7 PM class tomorrow night so at least that gives my muscles a little more time to heal.

I’ve never taken an Epsom salt bath but oh my goodness! I felt like a totally different person afterwards. My muscles are nowhere near as sore as they were and I feel like I could make it to class in the morning. Not that I can go but at least I feel like I could! It worked wonders. I’m not sure if it’s mental (I am a little crazy) or if the Magnesium really worked. I really don’t care what it is. I feel GOOD and surprisingly ready for the next challenge. What’s wrong with me? I’m getting up at 6 AM, working out all of a sudden, and excited about it. I think something has taken over my body and I’m an alien. Please help……………

6 comments:

Meet and Greet Heathrow said...

Camping is the best thing to enjoy at the hilly areas. Heathrow Terminal 3 Parking

DaisyParker said...

One of the best and the most demanding thing for making one's trip adventure. luton airport valet parking

Brooke Higgins said...

I love camping. It is so fun for me. luton Meet And Greet

Unknown said...

It seems you have entirely an adventurous journey. gatwick north parking

Suzan Baker said...

Camping is amazing. I have only done it with friends. But it really is amazing.
compare airport parking prices
compare parking rates

Sandip Kurwatkar said...

nice lines