Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The simple things in life

I'm sadly counting down the minutes until schools starts back. I've had two amazing weeks with my kids and wouldn't change a second of it. Today was Chuck E Cheese and Baskin Robbins day. I'm not a huge fan of either place but the smiles on their faces is worth everything in the world. I'm so lucky and blessed to be able to spend this time with them. I know it's not the money we invest but the hugs and kisses that come along with every game that's won and all the tickets they win. The shear excitement and me getting to be their biggest fan, rooting them on, and being proud of them for winning two tickets at ski ball for a piece of candy. It's the simple things in life that matter and I'm honored to go on this journey with my amazing kids. I can't thank God enough for my family. I truly hit the jackpot!

No comments: