Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank you God!

I'm so thankful for everything he has given me. I have amazing people that support me in every aspect of my life and couldn't make it a day without any of them. Its not just my husband and children but every fine detail God has added in. Don't get me wrong, my husband and children are amazing. They have a huge impact, but without everyone else, I couldn't have become the person I am today. My family is absolutely the best and I'm so thankful for them.

I talk to my Mom everyday. I hope my boys will be as close to me when they grow up as I am to her. I still call my Dad "Daddy" (which Brian makes fun of) because I will always be Daddy's little girl. I have to admit, I call Dad when I need help instead of Brian. Brian used to get aggravated about it but he's finally figured out that he's so busy with work and doesn't have time to deal with the small stuff around the house. It's easier to call Dad, get it done, and not worry about it anymore.

Growing up, my sister and I never got along. Now, she's my best friend. I can tell her anything and am so proud of her. She's beautiful inside and out and I'm truly blessed to have her in my life. J.R. and Shawn are amazing together. They love each other so much and I'm happy they made it through the good times and bad. I'm extremely thankful for both of them and my handsome Nephew Evan. I love them all so much.

I strive to be like my Mother-in-law but that will never happen. She's taught me that having a clean house can be done but I still haven't figured it out. Brian's lost hope that he can live in a clean house like he did when he was growing up. I try! I clean all day and our house is still dirty. He thinks I'm making it up that I clean all day, but I swear I do. Our kids are just REALLY nasty!

I'm glad my children have a relationship with both their Grandparents like I did. I couldn't have made it without my Great Grandparents and Grandparents. They meant the world to me and I would do anything to have them back. That's why I want my children to have a close relationship with theirs. Nothing beats that bond and the lifelong memories the boys will have.

I am a loving wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I'm thankful today that God let me wake up this morning with a smile on my face. I lived another day to watch my children play and be with my family. I'm truly thankful for that!

1 comment:

Shawn Amore said...

Aww, that brought a tear to my eye. I love you so much and am so glad you are my little sister:) You are amazing mom, wife, sister and daughter and aunt and I love you so much!