Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hong Kong Bound

I'm not exactly sure what it is about me but every time I get close to someone, they move away. Maybe I should take the hint and not make any new friends. Although, God keeps putting in my path a lot of amazing people. I'm blessed that their making me a better person on the inside and out, literally. My running partner leaves the United States on November 22 for Hong Kong. I am so honored to be able to say she's the only person I'll get up out of bed on my own free will to hangout with at 5AM. I've conquered every running milestone with her. Granted, I'm not a runner, just a jogger. My first 5 miles, 6.2 miles, 10 miles, and soon half marathon(13.1) will be with her. I owe my sanity, drive, perseverance, love, respect, laughs, and everything in between to her. You have no idea how much you will be missed. Your Collierville family awaits your return. All of us can't wait for you to come back and you haven't even left. We love the Dubinsky's!

1 comment:

kristen said...

Awww...sniff, sniff.

I'm sure Erika and Ken will welcome you to visit them in Hong Kong. :)