Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's day

I hope everyone had a fabulous day! Brian and I read the newspaper while Austin took pictures with my camera.
Then we got ready and headed over to Brian's uncles house for lunch. I swear they can eat some hot salsa. Uncle Mark made two batches of it. One was mild and the other was hot. I tried the mild and thought my mouth was going to catch on fire. Most people ate the hot and made fun of me for not being able to handle the mild. Boy was it HOT!

We stayed for several hours then headed home to cut down a tree and cut some branches off another one. I didn't take a picture of the trees before we cut them down but here is the mess we made prior to the RAIN! Then we had to clean it up getting soaking wet and extremely dirty. I'm so sick of the rain.....
I received all my Mother's day presents on Friday after school. The kids couldn't wait to give them to me. Austin gave me a fan that said "I'm your biggest fan" and a plaque that he made. Kaleb gave me a plant with his picture and a letter. The blue is what Kaleb said italic is me. It was too cute not to post.
To Mom with love,
My mom is special because she gives me kisses.
I like it when my mom takes me to the park.
My mom can do many things! I think she's best at writing. (I have the worst handwriting of anyone I know! Seriously, it's terrible).
My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by being nice to her.
My mom is as pretty as a yellow dog. (I was talking to two of my friends when I read this. I told them I was as pretty as a yellow dog and asked them what they got. One was as pretty as a bumblebee and the other a rainbow. Kids are so funny).
My mom is smart! She even knows how to do her alphabet.(It's official, I'm a genius!)

No comments: