Monday, May 11, 2009

Luau

Today was Austin's Luau at school. He normally doesn't go on Monday's but since they had a party, his teachers asked me if he could come. Austin heard the word "party" so he told them he would.

While walking into school he started feeling weird about what he had on. No one else was dressed up because only the 2 year olds were having a party. Once in his hall he asked me if he could take the stuff off and I told him he could. As soon as he saw all his friends in his class with silly stuff on, he yanked the stuff out of my hands and started jumping up and down telling me to put it on. I couldn't get it back on him fast enough! He's so aware of his surroundings and already wanting to fit in, Crazy!
Kaleb also got some luau stuff . I wish we could just buy for one child but it doesn't work that way. Kaleb also likes to hula dance as you can see in the pictures:)

No comments: