Friday, May 8, 2009

It's a webbie!

The boys decided they were going to wear boxers to school today. I tried to talk them out of it. They pull their pants up and the boxers just stay crammed up their rear ends and hanging out the top of their pants. It looks painful! I gave both of them a wedgie and told them that their underwear would feel like this all day. They proceeded to walk around for about 10 minutes showing each other their wedgies and laughing hysterically! They both put their pants on and we were out the door still wearing boxers.
When I got to Austin class to get him this afternoon, his boxers were of coarse hanging out the top. I immediately fixed them telling him he shouldn't have worn them. His teachers just busted out laughing, actually crying they were laughing so hard. Apparently, during bathroom a break Austin pulled his boxers up his rear and gave himself a wedgie for all the boys and his teacher to see. He proceeded to tell them that this is a webbie. His teacher gained her composure and corrected the word to "wedgie". Man, what are these parents teaching their children these days?

1 comment:

Shawn Amore said...

Austin, showed me on Saturday a webbie. I could not understand what he was saying and he said I will show you. Once he did I could not stop laughing. It was the funniest thing I had seen in a long time:)