Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Final Exam

Today was my final exam for school! I'm ready to be out so I can actually spend time with Brian. I'm with the boys all day and study at night. My hardest tests this semester was learning all the bones and muscles. No, not just femur and gluteus maximus. I mean every grove, all the hand and foot bones, if it's on the right or left side of the body, how everything rotates. You name it, I learned it. Ironically, I got over 100's on both these tests. The lowest grade I got was on a lecture test and it was an 84. I got MAD. I talked to the teacher and she said I got the highest grade out of all her classes. She told me she was going to have to redo the test for next semester because no one did good. Well, I guess that made me feel a little better. Luckily she drops the lowest test grade. So now, I'm done and proud to say I got an A! I got my same teacher next semester so hopefully I'll get the same grade. Next up, Anatomy and Physiology 2.

No comments: