Saturday, November 7, 2009

Roll Tide

As most of you know, Brian and I are Alabama fans. We love watching the Tide roll over their opponents and live for Saturday's during football season. Yes, were even fans during the bad years. No matter what the season holds, as long as we beat Tennessee, were happy. We've told our kids we'll pay for any college they want to go too as long as it's not Tennessee. Their okay with that because Tennessee is throw up orange and not a cool orange:) Even though we love Alabama and their biggest rival is Auburn, for Brian and I, it's Tennessee. Brian and I are not smack talkers but every Tennessee fan we know, is. It drives us crazy! Were trying to teach our kids dignity and to hold the upper hand in sports so we like to put our game faces on and keep our mouths shut. ROLL TIDE!
PS: If our kids do decide to go to UT, Brian and I are buying an amazing RV and traveling around the US instead. Maybe they will want to go there so the 529 money is OURS:)

2 comments:

kristen said...

Hey now, I'm not a smack talker!! :)

Andrea said...

I will have to agree...TN fans are the most annoying fans on earth!