Monday, November 9, 2009

My Mom

My Mom's been on my case about updating the blog. I do try, but when it comes down to it, my grade is a lot more important than updating this. Yes, I love my family keeping up with us, but if I don't get an A in Anatomy and Physiology, I'm not going to be a nurse. I do have a very low A so far:) I've got a 93, but 1 test could make the difference between an A and a B. Yep, I'm a full fledged dork! I study all the time!
The boys are just like I was when I got my first Biology book. They like to look through it and find all the booties and tete's and laugh hysterically. I've come to the realization that the body isn't as funny as it use to be. It's the most amazing thing God has ever created.

I can't believe what a body can do to heal itself and clean out foreign debrie.

I use to tan a lot and am not sure that I'll ever get back into our tanning bed.

I think bones are amazing and can't believe they're as strong as they are.

The list could go on and on but I don't want to bore anyone with science.
I haven't taken science since high school and had a HORRIBLE teacher then. I knew nothing when I entered this class but have learned more within the last two months than I could have ever dreamed of. I'm so thankful for a great teacher and will still be studying every night until December 14. She's tough but at least she speaks English!

No comments: