Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kaleb's Report card

For some reason Kaleb's teacher has ZERO communication with parents. I'm the assistant room Mom and she won't even schedule a meeting with the Room Mom and me to find out what in the world were suppose to do. I've only seen three packets of papers come home so I have no clue how Kaleb's doing in school. Until today:-)

I love report card day. I get so excited because I already know what the grade should be(according to my kid) and I hope he's telling the truth! Luckily, he was. He got all A's and a B in math. He hates math and adds just like I do. Yes, I still use my fingers and toes. Pathetic, I know. I'm thinking he's gonna need a tutor to change his habits but it never helped me. Maybe I shouldn't have been the person to teach him to add. Its too late now!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: